Management Services Officer
Manages all aspects of Department, including faculty and staff personnel and payroll actions, staff supervision, and department & student budget/fund management.
Manages purchasing and travel and non-travel reimbursements. Serves as the department’s parking coordinator and building key coordinator. Provides assistance with all administrative matters.
For all purchase orders, please email:
Manages pre- and post- award administration for department faculty, coordinates effort reporting and close out of awards.
5121M Engineering V
Outreach and Publicity Coordinator
Manages the BE 299 seminar series, department events, website, and social media.
5121N Engineering V
Graduate Student Affairs Officer
Oversees Bioengineering’s M.S. and PhD program, graduate student payroll and funding, and admissions. Provides prospective and current graduate student advising.
(Forms and Links tab)
Purchasing and Travel Forms
- Travel Reimbursement Form
- Travel Guidelines & Reimbursement Policy
- Non-travel Reimbursement Form
- Purchase Order Form
- E5 Key Request Form
Useful links for the Graduate Program:
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Registrar’s Office
- Graduate Division – Prospective Students
- Graduate Division – Current Students
- International Education Office for Visiting Students
- Financial Aid Office
- Arthur Ashe Student Health and Wellness Center
- My UCLA
- SEASnet Computing Facility
- Bruin Online Email Accounts
- Scheduling Campus Tours
- Standards and Procedures for Graduate Study at UCLA
For more information about the graduate program, go to: Steps To Apply to a UCLA Graduate Program
Useful Links for Contracts and Grants Proposal Preparation
Post Award Fund Management
- Extramural Fund Management Office (EFM)
- EFM Team Assignments
- Policies and Procedures
- PI Research Portal
- ORA Online Resource Center
- Effort Reporting System (ERS)